Tuesday, 24 May 2016

Open Floor Blog Posts


As a result of impending deadlines, there was, unfortunately, no upload last week. However, I have now finished with the taught element of my degree and will have much more time to spend pursuing my own research interests, and reading fun, medieval Anglo-Jewish related, texts - which will mean that I can write more blog reviews. However, given that I have a lot more time, it seems only fair to open up the floor to suggestions and I can review material which relates specifically to things that interest you. To get the creative juices flowing, I've uploaded a couple of pictures of two of my bookcases (the ones exclusively for medieval stuff - though they're ordered chronologically so it doesn't really mater). So, if you're interested in something let me know and I'll see if I can do something in relation to that regardless of whether it's general or specific - with that number of books (combined with journal articles stored digitally) it's a fair bet that I'll have something relating to most interests.

No comments:

Post a Comment