Sunday, 26 February 2017

1 year anniversary

This week marks the one year anniversary of the establishment of Towards a Bibliography of Medieval Anglo-Jewry. In that time I've hit a number of milestones which I think are impressive for a blog about the Jews of medieval England. I've completed 62 reviews to help make pieces of literature accessible.

These are the stats that Blogger provides me with, showing that there have been 24,3000 "Pageviews"in the past year. (I have no idea how accurate this information is). And the same information by geography.



















In the past year, my own records demonstrate that, I've sent 483 anti-Semitism rejection letters to those whose efforts simply don't meet the required standard (that is to say, all of them). Of those, 69% have been sent since the election of Donald Trump.

The kind of support that I actually love comes from the readers and the publishers who've generously provided me with review copies of book:


  • Princeton University Press
  • University of Pennsylvania Press
  • Wayne State University Press
  • McFraland
In the next year you can expect:
  • More reviews
  • More OTD features - I received a lot of negative comments about this in terms of breadth so will be revising it to focus upon my favourite type of source: acknowledgements of debt.
  • At least one guest review
  • Anything else that people ask for

2 comments:

  1. Hi. I just discovered this Blog by chance. It looks extremely interesting and I have spent some time reading here. I will need to come back as I have a life to live! Congratulations on your first year - or rather, Mazeltov!
    CLICK HERE for Bazza’s fabulous Blog ‘To Discover Ice’

    ReplyDelete